Thursday, July 8, 2021

STOP DIVIDE US

 No one know what happen next, untill they face the next.many of us think the problem can solved easy ,but some of us pput their pproblem into pocket then face the darkness of thy see.that what we want to push them to solved thier matter,yes no one know or forget what happen to us.so tell to ourself what we can do for our future .i m here not to be a hero ,i just want to share to erveryone what i fell now....hahahahahhahahahah that only can i do bcz why    huh...the things always push me to ground..then i ii said to the thing please stop pdont put the shit into my head anymore i cant stand more...what the thing want from me...im worthless


i always tkae the drug to make calm fo myself...i know it just for certain time only ...i must face the darken of my life...the reform i want make the shit i get...what the hell going on...stop trying me...coz you didnt know what happen net ..unless you ready to face the truth...hahahahagaga

Hold my hand or dont please notify me...im here for nothing...yeah ...i know you keep trying....be or being....its nothing...i still remember what you said last time ...i never forget...just wanna say to the thing...keep trying me...coz one day the time will come...

Hahahahahahahagahgagagagagg

The time will come...bullshit


Salam persaudaraan 

Aradoqx

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUO

  D alam situasi sekarang ni banyak yang perkara yang berlaku,terutamanya isu politik.ya bag semua yang pham tentang ini pasti akan merungka...