Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Now!!!!!!

Please stop pushing me on the bench,im so tired.i want show myself,i want people knowing me..who i am,hahahahahaha...i know its someting weird coz...no one will care what i said,what i shout,what i do...they only think...what a creep that fucking shouting...its a such crazy man talking alone....

I dont care..what people think..i just wanna be me...i know some of them stalk me...waiting for stabbing me when i lost..hahahahaha just bring it on la ...see me ..i really wanna get some hurt from you...i m also wait and see those victim i wanna kill.....and i already choose...ha~ha~Ha~


Salam persaudaraan
Aradoqx

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUO

  D alam situasi sekarang ni banyak yang perkara yang berlaku,terutamanya isu politik.ya bag semua yang pham tentang ini pasti akan merungka...