Saturday, December 12, 2020

it cant be

Assalamualaikum

I m your and your mine
That the word it can discribe what im now
What the hell happen to me
It doesnt meaning to  you any more
Coz i lm fell pain right now
The pain i dont know came from
The scream i shout didnt hear by anyone
The act i show didnt notice by anyone
The pain it come worse when im down
When i want rise 
Like something drag me down back
The  pain only me can feel
Shit,the  pain without wounded
Pain without scar
Like i want say something bad
But, for who ??
I feel alone underestimate deep
I want ran but,how long to ran 
No one understand me
They said,hey im here for you 
But,they just only want to know ...fuck
Just only here can me to shoot out the pain
Left right up down front back the shit attack me



The time will be COME   🥶🥶🥶



Salam persaudaraan
ARADOQX

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUO

  D alam situasi sekarang ni banyak yang perkara yang berlaku,terutamanya isu politik.ya bag semua yang pham tentang ini pasti akan merungka...